LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

ARASKA

Quote from: bobbycumming on June 25, 2012, 03:54:49 PM
Hello Araska,

Thank you very much for the livery. Would you mind making a slight alteration?
The airlines name only has one capital letter "southBound". Would it be possible for you to make the shade of blue slightly darker ( almost electric blue ) and for the airline name to be larger?

Apart from those the livery looks amazing.

Thanks again.

Regards, Bobby.
Sorry if it looks a little different apart from the changes you asked for. I had to redo the whole thing as I don't know how to edit text and colors on Paint 2003  :P.

Hope you like it!

Regards, Sean

ARASKA

Quote from: Chim1994 on June 25, 2012, 04:45:29 PM
Hi there,  any chance of making a logo and livery for my airline Highlands & Islands Airways
A/c  Beechcraft 99 or 1900 doesnt matter which.
Scottish flag on tail or sumthing, be creative if you like :) thanks
MY first attempt. Let me know what you think  :)

Airbus101

Hello, Dave111

I Failed miserably trying to make a A/C and logo

I was wondering if you'd be willing to make a "Iron Horse Air" logo and/or Aircraft.
I like the Fokker F27 (or fokker prop that you may have)  plus it has a big tail for the Iron horse head
or a 727-100 or 200advanced would be fine

Design: like soft or dark blues on white, or what you make. with a dark color horse head profile

I would like A Cast Iron Horse head on the tail.  Are you familiar with those old time horse hitches?
They were a Cast Iron horse hitch for tying up your horse back in the day.  had them on my farm growing up loved them
think they would look cool, but not when I do it, LOL

example link
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVIDpvKl6L-eDPeXdjypaXXqiUewfztFsJtKShZMHmtOo-F2eq

Thanks in advance to whom ever takes a swing at this!
Airbus101
"Iron Horse Air"

Airbus101

Quote from: ARASKA on June 25, 2012, 05:42:12 PM

your in FAA violation for painting over the windows!!!

however its better then any attempt I made... ;)

Chim1994

Quote from: ARASKA on June 25, 2012, 05:42:12 PM
Very nice   thanks alot.. Very happy with it :)

dave111

Quote from: Airbus101 on June 25, 2012, 06:24:58 PM
Airbus101
"Iron Horse Air"

I will work on it soon.

Trident2

;DHi NUBES,

Thank you very much for the Hoppa Stoppa liveries they are fantastic.
sorry I havn't replied sooner but it's due to health problems.

Once again THANK YOU  they are brilliant.

Cheers,

Steve.

maccio71

Hi can somebody help me on my livery and logo, i have made one byself, but don't like so much.

I don't how it works but this is mylogo.

maccio71

Ok sorry i try again, you can tell i am new.

cheers
ciao
Andrea

Airbus101

ucfknightryan

Quote from: maccio71 on June 28, 2012, 12:35:31 PM
Ok sorry i try again, you can tell i am new.

cheers
ciao
Andrea

I made a cleaned up version of your logo, and then made a few tweaked versions.  Let me know if you like any of them or parts of any of them or if you were looking for something more different from what you had.

-Ryan

Vebbe

Yes I would like if someone could make logo and livery for me too. My colours: Black (I would like it as my main colour) and Orange.
First introduced to AWS in 2009, still working on how to build an airline.

maccio71

Hey Ryan,

thanks they are terrific all, the most that i like its logo 1, could you just change AEROFLOTTA in Aeroflotta with a coursive style?

If you can make a livrea also it would be nice on a A320 base with just the logo on tail, winglet and engine, and Aeroflotta just on top of the windows in the same blu and the whole plan white or silver.

thank you so muche you are great.
Ciao
Andrea

dave111

Quote from: Airbus101 on June 25, 2012, 06:24:58 PM
I was wondering if you'd be willing to make a "Iron Horse Air" logo and/or Aircraft.
I like the Fokker F27 (or fokker prop that you may have)  plus it has a big tail for the Iron horse head
or a 727-100 or 200advanced would be fine

Design: like soft or dark blues on white, or what you make. with a dark color horse head profile

I would like A Cast Iron Horse head on the tail.  Are you familiar with those old time horse hitches?
They were a Cast Iron horse hitch for tying up your horse back in the day.  had them on my farm growing up loved them
think they would look cool, but not when I do it, LOL

example link
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVIDpvKl6L-eDPeXdjypaXXqiUewfztFsJtKShZMHmtOo-F2eq

Airbus101
"Iron Horse Air"

Here it is, sorry it took so long after I said...

I went with a sort of steely pale blue color for the plane, along with a very very dark gray cheatline and title to match the cast iron horse. Hope you enjoy it!

Airbus101

Wow, that looks amazing!  
(when someone does that good of work and it's free, I'd even wait longer)

Impressive, thank you very much.
When I get home from my trip I'll use it iPad won't let me upload it to the site settings.  :'(

If you get bored, I'll take any logo box you throw together.

ucfknightryan

Quote from: maccio71 on July 02, 2012, 09:50:20 AM
Hey Ryan,

thanks they are terrific all, the most that i like its logo 1, could you just change AEROFLOTTA in Aeroflotta with a coursive style?

If you can make a livrea also it would be nice on a A320 base with just the logo on tail, winglet and engine, and Aeroflotta just on top of the windows in the same blu and the whole plan white or silver.

thank you so muche you are great.
Ciao
Andrea

How's this for a revised logo and a livery?  If you like it I'll upload the source files for you as well.

-Ryan

maccio71

Yes Ryan, that its wonderfull, the letter style i just love it, i was thinking the logo on the tail, maybe if you can change the green arrow to follow the tail slope and the red arrow follow the green with the same spacing in white between the 2 arrows.

cheers
ciao
thank you
andrea

TPMP

Is there anyone that would like to create a livery for me?! My airline name is Air Spain and it would be great if it was to be on an ATR 42-500 with red being the dominant colour.

Thanks a lot to anyone that does it! :)

ARASKA

Quote from: TPMP on July 05, 2012, 03:35:02 PM
Is there anyone that would like to create a livery for me?! My airline name is Air Spain and it would be great if it was to be on an ATR 42-500 with red being the dominant colour.

Thanks a lot to anyone that does it! :)
How this?

TPMP

Perfect! Thanks a million!