LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

jamboy2378

ooops

[attachment expired]

Matthew Freeman

Woohoo thanks Ilyushin I appreciate it :) does anyone know if the livery does anything for company image???

Ilyushin

Nope, nothing. Otherwise it would be unfair - rflane would have a CI of 100 instantly.

Matthew Freeman

Oh ok thanks again for the livery change to jpg I appreciate it :)

AZBraniac23

Wow thank you so much Rflane, wonderful work, you really do wonders for the community. 

jamboy2378

Quote from: Ilyushin on June 03, 2011, 07:12:29 PM
Nope, nothing. Otherwise it would be unfair - rflane would have a CI of 100 instantly.

;D ...never had one above 50. Must be the flight attendants

MRFREAK

Quote from: Freezeman24 on June 03, 2011, 05:33:41 PM
MRFREAK I love the livery that you did it looks great thank you so much :) Now I have a question what do I have to do to use the livery in game?? Or do I have to do anything?? Sorry I am new at this :)

Glad that you liked it  :laugh:

Sorry that i couldn't answer your question by myself, but im glad that Ilyushin helped you out!

ACDennison

Just uploading my new VC-10 livery, now that I am well into the Brittania/VC-10 change over... I've put up the old livery for comparison, along with my new banner-sized copy.

[attachment expired]

T8KE0FF

Quote from: T8KE0FF on June 01, 2011, 03:47:34 PM
Wondering if anyone would fancy trying a go at my airline? It's called nexus. We use 777-200's and E-Jets so feel free to pick either one.. Silver would be great! And it would be great if it looked quite decorative but very classy at the same time.. If thats possible..

Thanks. :)

Any update on this? :)

DenisG

Thanks rflane, you made my day!
Cheers,
Denis

frissm

Hello boys & girls

Would love if someone could design my logo and plane livery - I'm using 727-200 adv's and had silver/golden tones in mind. Maybe a "wave-effect" to reflect airline name of Trans Oceanic?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated :-)

Morten

thedr2

Can someone make a logo and livery for my airline? The name is Western Cape Air Services. A bit of a mouth-full so maybe have Western Cape in big titles, with Air Services written small somewhere. A Bristol Brittania livery would be ideal, but if you don't have one a DC-8 would also do.
I was thinking the colourscheme should be Green and White, but feel free to use your creative awesomeness.

Thanks!

ukatlantic

Sorry for the delay on this one, but I hope you like it....

[attachment expired]

chrisadams

wow thanks ukaltantic and rflane (sorry i didnt get back to you earlier about it) there both really good and I don't know which one to use!

broadbander

voyagair argentina B722

[attachment expired]

ACfly

GKavi8r

Quote from: rflane on June 05, 2011, 04:38:54 PM
blue sky

Thanks rflane.

These are fantastic. Thanks for your help.

frissm

Jona L.

100 pages, congratulations to the biggest topic ever on AWS!!

Jona L.

phoenix

someone can make my logo and livery  ''Visionair'' color black,gray,red    livery with 737-300

Thanks in advance!

Phoenix