Just because, MT4 has seen the 4th incarnation of Karoo Air, and I thought just out of interest I would post the evolution of the Karoo Air livery.
From the top;
1. Separately made B707 used in JA game, using colours, flags and styles of the time and Apartheid South Africa.
2. B747 in the first version of Karoo Air
3. B767 with improved Mk2 logo and faded out livery.
4. B747 in Mk3, same logo as above, BA style belly and flag motif on the engines.
5. B747 in Mk4, introduction of the flying springbok logo, BMI engine style, BA body and BA style ethnic tail.
6. Current incarnation, Mk5. B767 in my speeding flag tail art and yet another logo. Not sure if I the springbok will come back yet.