Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] New Filter for "Manage Routes"  (Read 1407 times)

Lonesome_Phoenix

• Former member
[-] New Filter for "Manage Routes"
« on: September 28, 2009, 12:49:17 PM »
I just happened to need to know how many flights I'm operating on a specific route, is there a way to do that or maybe you need to add that feature?!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 12:14:07 PM by sami »

Ryanjet

• Former member
Re: New Filter for "Manage Routes"
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 05:07:37 PM »
I just came to post something similar. We need more filters on this page: http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Routes/Manage/ By filters I mean ones that hide the unwanted data.

• By Route (rather than using the sort filters as some multileg routes show out of order)
  • Aircraft Registration - at the moment you have to go back to schedule page to double check these.
  • By C & F Class LF as well as Y

There maybe more I have not thought of yet.

Ryanjet

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 10:23:40 AM »
Another for the list.

• Sorting or filter list by range. i.e. If I want to see all the routes that are 750nm - 1000nm so I can change to a more efficent aircraft

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 11:06:37 AM »
You can allready do this... Click on your airport 3 letter Code > Route Map Of This Airport > Find your destination > and it will say there  :)

Ryanjet

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »
Yeah, I know its there but I think it would be nice if we could have these options on way page with more stats like LF associated with them, rather than having to jump to lots of different pages. The codes is there, just needs some minor development I think.

I don't think there is anywhere I can pull a list off all MY LIVE routes that are e.g. 750-1000nm ?

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 05:42:11 PM »
Yeah, I know its there but I think it would be nice if we could have these options on way page with more stats like LF associated with them, rather than having to jump to lots of different pages. The codes is there, just needs some minor development I think.

I don't think there is anywhere I can pull a list off all MY LIVE routes that are e.g. 750-1000nm ?
Okie, I know what you mean now :)    Seems like a simple link sami?

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.