Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Oh the pain...  (Read 1826 times)

Ryanjet

• Former member
Oh the pain...
« on: September 25, 2009, 08:04:33 AM »
Finally an ATR appears on the used market and I get the 3 minute warning thing. I try again after 2 minutes and its gone.  :(

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
Re: Oh the pain...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 09:58:33 AM »
Do not complain. If you can't stand the preasure please join a beginners game.

Ryanjet

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 10:14:04 AM »
Well thats not very polite is it. How wude.

Offline Runner

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 11:05:43 AM »
Its not polite but he is right! You have to be realy fast to get an aircraft like that from the used market! Why don't you try ordering them factory new?

Ryanjet

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 11:14:12 AM »
As it happens another one appeared which, I have leased and I have 2 new ones on order :). I wasn't complaining, just sharing my pain. I think its a fantastic game and I am really enjoying it.

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »
many people are dealing with the same problem.

I would love to see what is going to happen to all of the players who leased every old 707. 

Offline apenfold

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »
My 707's are doing nicely, and I'm not planning on keeping them long. They are providing a lot of money to fuel orders for newer aircraft which will (in theory) rapidly replace them. This is a strategy that an airline in ATB2 (Diamond Air) used to start up and his value is billions over that of any other airline... I thought I'd give it a try, we'll see if it pays off.

Offline ekaneti

• Members
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »
He is right. The number of decent used aircraft has plummeted. I havent been able to get a 737 in days (real time)

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 08:30:30 AM »
If you want a 737 then you have to que in the line. I now have a few of them and in 2 years time I will have 20. Same goes for the long distance ac's. I was able to secure 3 707's and took the gamble. My A340's will arrive in two years.

Offline freshmore

• Members
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 10:35:17 AM »
i've got loads if 707's and they are doing very well, dc10 and lockheed aswell. profitable, will order replacements for them soon. i say that i've got to stop buying 707's first. :D

Dorito_25

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 10:11:47 AM »
 :laugh: I can laugh because this happened to me 5 times on the one occasion! I can't remember what game it was, but I remember that for one of them, I found a 747 that I needed for international routes and I wanted to see what routes I could do to organise the seating configuration. I put everything in and pressed comfirm...turns out I was over my 3 minutes and someone took it - far out i was annoyed  :laugh:

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.