AirwaySim's game core engine has been updated to version 1.11. This is a minor "service pack" type release with only minor changes and updates.
We are still working on some minor updates before the next game world is started. But we are hoping to open it on Friday (tomorrow) or on Saturday.
Here is a list of changes (some of them are also available on v.1.1 games):
* New feature: New payment system introduced.
* Change: Dynamic aircraft production line system enhanced. The models are now better tied together comparable to reality even with the randomized dates on. With the new random production start dates it was possible that some later variant of an aircraft was launched before it's "parent" model (for example -200 series before -100 series). A change has been made to make the system aware of these relations and before a new model is launched the parent model must be first available to order. Also the system knows now if many variants of the same model are launched at the same day and can now randomize this properly too (launch date is the same even after randomization).
* New feature: Dynamic aircraft production line system enhanced. The production end dates of models are tied together if they are very close variants of the same aircraft. For example if there are no orders for MD-88 but plenty of orders for MD-82, the -88 will stay available as long as -82 is produced. When production ends all/both of the models will cease at the same time. Typical examples are A320, B737, DC-9 and MD-80 series with many different variants, just to mention a couple examples.
* New feature: Added some missing aircraft data for Saab 90 Scandia and B787-9 making them available in games.
* Change/fix: New aircraft ordering system / production lines enhanced a bit (the way the orders are allocated when prod. rates increase/decrease).
* Change: Aircraft default configurations changed. Y class seat is now always HD or Standard. F class seats introduced to large aircraft default configs and C class seat types also adjusted.
* Change: Passenger seat type preferences adjusted a bit to allow operation of Standard Y class seats on longer flights.
* Change: Aircraft seat sizes adjusted a bit to follow reality more closely.
* Change: Minimum allowed prices for routes adjusted.
* Change/fix: Updated runway requirement data for some models, closer to reality.
* Fix: All A300 series planes are now in the same fleet group (instead of separate for A300-200 and -600).
* Fix: Minor user interface bugfixes.
* Change: Game area frontpage more compact for mobile browsers.
* Change: Configuration window jumps automatically back to the correct seat class after making changes to it / page refresh.
* Change: Automatic staff manager hires 101% of the needed staff (having the 1-2% extra staff may cause lower delays / improved empl. morale).
* Change/fix: Changes to minimum staff numbers for small airlines (some groups can have 0 required staff if no planes/routes).
* Update: Mouseover tooltips enhanced so that they automatically re-position if they would go outside the screen area (see pic).
* Fix: Ticket price vs. pax demand bugfix - appeared in situation where route was priced ~10% over the desired ticket price, caused pax to drop rapidly from normal to zero (= instant instead of gradual decrease) .. fixed.
* New feature: Added An-148-100A, -100E models. Checked ranges of some other aircraft models.
* New feature: Added Bombardier CRJ1000, CRJ1000EL, CRJ1000ER.
* New feature: Added Mitsubishi MRJ 70STD/ER/LR, 90STD/ER/LR.
* New feature: Added Airbus A350-800/900/1000.
* New feature: Added Bombardier Cseries.
* New feature: Added ATR 72/42 -600
[attachment deleted by admin]