Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: LF of the route  (Read 1481 times)

Online type45

• Members
LF of the route
« on: September 08, 2009, 08:21:31 PM »
I've many long haul routes maintain at a ~70% LF, even the demand is not full, there are no other competition and having 100 route image. This problem is more often to be seen on wide body. I never get my 742 have more than 85% LF at Y class. Is this a new feature in 1.11, I missed something out or just a bug? :-\

Talentz

• Former member
Re: LF of the route
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 07:22:52 AM »
Its seat type. For long haul routes, Premium Y is needed for 95-100% LF. I've noticed this with my wide and narrow body aircraft.

Given CI 100,

HD chairs run about 65-75% LF on routes with more Y demand then supply. However, the same route with another aircraft with Standard Y yields 78-85%.

This leads me to think Prem Y will allow you to reach 100% LF. Though I have not tested a perm configuration due to the reduced amount of seats you can have.

Not quite sure a widebody configured for 200 seats when typical seating is above 250 can make enough money on a route where competition runs 200% above demand...

Least, I'm not ready to make that jump  ;)

Talentz

Online type45

• Members
Re: LF of the route
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 04:40:37 PM »
I think this should be the answer......better seats, or 10% lower price.

It's really hard to balance :-\

maybe we have to accept the lower LF or lower price......not a good idea to have Premium Y and Standard F/C  ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.