Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What to do ?  (Read 1121 times)

donnyrovers

• Former member
What to do ?
« on: September 06, 2009, 06:43:16 PM »
Hi everyone ! :D

I've recently started playing the game and thankfully im really enjoying it, just starting to turn the end of the week green instead of red although my c check buggered that up a little lol.
After reading the starters log and looking around the forum, i cant find my answer to the question what do i do next ?

At the minuite im operating one ATR-72 (210) on lease for 170,000 around the domestic front in spain, maybe silly seen as though i stationed myself at madrid with global airways lol although im still not failing with the customer income and globals been good enough to give me a share of the market :) lol.

Now i have started making that money, (around 8000 - 55000) a week and with just over one and a half million in the kitty what shall i do ?
Shall i continue with the one aircraft and save up for another, add another, i really dont know lol what is the best thing i could do to grow ?

Thankyou for reading this and if anyone does answer and helps i would really appreciate that
thankyou very much
Reece :)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: What to do ?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 07:47:51 PM »
Go hunting for more ATR's, 42 or 72. Don't get another fleet type until you have like 5+ planes in the fleet.

The staff systems are not very good for regional carriers yet (improvements later) and especially not good for very small airlines with only 1-3 planes, so I'd suggested to start building up the fleet.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.