Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Just moved from Hongqiao to Pudong. >:(  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Marco

• Members
Just moved from Hongqiao to Pudong. >:(
« on: September 05, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »
I don't know if this is normal, but I was based at Shanghai Hongqiao, now Pudong opened to I moved my base to Pudong and ALL my routes are GONE! Now I have to open them all again and schedule them and people is adding capacity on the routes I was flying! And my slots at London Heathrow are GONE, too! It's going to be such a pain to find new ones! My airline lost 23M last week because of that and I think that should be fixed. I mean, do you know how many time it's gonna take me to reopen all of my routes???

I'm sorry if I'm being to hard right now, but I'm really mad because I might bankrupt/waste so many time/money because of this. Hope you can do something about it, Sami. :)

coopdogyo

• Former member
Re: Just moved from Hongqiao to Pudong. >:(
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »
I was wondering why all the longhaul routes were open at pudong

CX257

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 06:53:54 PM »
I've also just finish about struggling of modifying routes for the opening of Pudong,
but just let u know that all of my rte are successfully transferred to Pudong n they were still there.
So probably ur problem may be a individual one I suppose ... ;)

Although my rte are transferred sucessfully, seems the demand from PVG to the large domestic airports
(eg. SZX, Chengdu or Guangzhou) aren't as much that to a 2nd or 3rd-level city, sounds a kinda bit funny case to me.  ::)

Offline Marco

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 07:23:24 PM »
Nono, I was based at Hongqiao, and moved out to Pudong. I suppose my routes should've been the same, but instead of departing from Hongqiao they depart from Pudong, and then I manually do the tweakings for routes that have different demand, that way I would save up SO MUCH work and money. It's ticking me off that people are beginning to fly routes where I flew before I moved. Also I guess my company image is now 0 on all those routes?? I don't think people would be like "Oh, since FlyShanghai doesn't flies from Hongqiao anymore, I don't know about their new routes from Pudong!". Please, Sami, I need some help.

Anyone else has moved to another airport? Like from Chek lap kok to Kai Tak? Or from Stapelton to Denver Int'l? Or from Don Muang to Suvhanabhumi (sp?)??

EDIT: I don't know if it has to do with it, but my aircraft no longer have their registration number, and whenever I click on something that opens a small window and darkens the main window (route planning, configurating aircraft, adding a registration number..) it takes way too much time to load, and it appears at the bottom of the screen so I can only see the half upper part and I can't scroll down, or close it, so I have to close the tab or window. I don't know if it's a bug or it's my computer/internet. So it's impossible to add registration to all of them.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 07:28:05 PM by marc0o0o0o »

coopdogyo

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 07:40:13 PM »
I was looking at Hongqiao earlier and it still shows you as based there. It shows you to be based at both airports and that seems like a major bug. Or mybe this is how sami is introducing more than one hub. :laugh:
EDIT: Discount what I just said I got Air Shanghai and Fly Shanghai  confused and thought you were the same airline
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 07:46:07 PM by coopdogyo »

Offline ekaneti

• Members
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 09:53:26 PM »
When Pudong opened were you given the option of transffering your base there?

Offline Marco

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 10:18:21 PM »
No. The messages said that my base airport was gonna be transfered to a secondary airport and I could transfer my airline to the new airport free of charge, but I had to do it myself. I think sami said that in those cases you're supposed to automatically move to the new airport, but if you wanted to stay at the old one you had to PM him.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 11:12:06 AM »

You should be transferred automatically to the new airport opening nearby ... Also in the cases of the old airport still remaining open but just being "downgraded".

Hope you can do something about it, Sami.

If you want me to do something then you need to contact me first of course..  :P   I don't pay attention to each and every thread at the forums all the time.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.