Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Airport Slot Notification  (Read 1179 times)

Offline pascaly

• Members
Airport Slot Notification
« on: September 03, 2009, 10:45:16 AM »
I'm hoping someone can help me out here; I got a new message just a little while ago telling me I had unused slots on my routes and if I didn't use them, I would lose them, however the details on the slots are for flights I fly daily with over 70% LF .  Can someone shed some light on to why I'm being told I'm not using my slots?

Thanks a lot.

• Former member
Re: Airport Slot Notification
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 03:25:33 PM »
check your "routes" tab for routes not being flown (one of the quicklinks on the top).
if there are no such routes, this might be a bug.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 08:45:03 PM »
The slot system is bugfree as I know it.

Most likely combination is that you have had the plane off that route (route hasn't been flown), then you reassigned the plane back and route is flown. However a full week hasn't passed yet and SOME days/slots of the route have exceeded the warning threshold.

There are two warnings before slot removal so that's nothing to be really worried of...

Offline pascaly

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 08:50:16 PM »
Thanks mukk, checked routes but everything there was fine, that's why I got confused.

sami, that explains it.  I'd transferred the flights from one of my aircraft to another, thanks a lot for your help, cheers.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.