Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Company Image  (Read 797 times)

Bettyb

• Former member
Company Image
« on: August 27, 2009, 07:06:34 PM »
Hi everyone,

My company image was doing ok (60+) i had a few routes being advertised, had a local newspaper advert and kept running larger radio/billboard etc. ads. To save a bit of cash ive cut back on adverts and my route image has had a mega fall to 30ish.
Aside from advertising how can i keep the image up?

Offline Brockster

• Members
Re: Company Image
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 07:58:42 PM »
Marketing basically is the dominant method to increase/maintain your CI. It's no surprise your CI dropped that much when you cut back and it will most likely continue to do so unless you continue to market your airline.

Offline Daveos

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 08:32:37 PM »
Hi everyone,

My company image was doing ok (60+) i had a few routes being advertised, had a local newspaper advert and kept running larger radio/billboard etc. ads. To save a bit of cash ive cut back on adverts and my route image has had a mega fall to 30ish.
Aside from advertising how can i keep the image up?

For me marketing is the key to success in this game.  Whilst it may take a big chunk of money to get the CI you desire, it greatly benefits your ability to attract the lucrative business and first class passengers that are essential to the largest profits.    The costs you save on marketing by cutting back will greatly affect your potential growth.

Aside from marketing the other main influences are delays, cancellations aircraft age and alliance membership.  These factors though are tiny in comparison to your marketing budget.  As Brockster said its 'the doiminant method'

Bettyb

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 09:11:47 AM »
Sorted - a few route adverts to get route image up, a few bigger adds and CI has jumped up as has load figures.
I think the trick is finding a balace of how much to spend on ads compared to how much $ comes in as a result.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.