Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: New Route Image Calculations?  (Read 3552 times)

Offline JJP

• Members
New Route Image Calculations?
« on: August 21, 2009, 10:37:20 AM »
My route image seems to be climbing very slowly compared to previous games I've played.  Usually (in the beginning), my company image climbs more slowly than my route images.  As in other games, I have route specific and general marketing campaigns going.  I fly all my routes 7 days per week and have very few delays or cancellations (no more than in other games).

Does anyone know if this has been changed?

Thanks!  :)

Offline ekaneti

• Members
Re: New Route Image Calculations?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 10:57:09 AM »
Mine is actually falling >:(

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 03:29:05 PM »
There was a bug that the route image in this game did not climb at all on some routes but it was fixed this morning.

Online Lurkmat

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 03:36:07 PM »
My route image was around 37, then fell down to around 28 and now it's climbing up again to 32. All this without any changes from my side and the delays and canselation has been pretty much the same. This is my first try of airwaysim other than the demo so I don't really know what causes it to fall that much.

Offline JJP

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 06:19:21 PM »
There was a bug that the route image in this game did not climb at all on some routes but it was fixed this morning.

Hi Sami, thank you for letting us know.

Have you made any changes to calculating company image (i.e. making it climb more slowly)?

Thanks!

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 07:23:05 PM »
yes, the CI calculation has been tweaked a bit in all v.1.1 games, achieving 100 points is harder and it generally requires more to get it 30+ than before. Not big changes though.

Offline JJP

• Members
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »
yes, the CI calculation has been tweaked a bit in all v.1.1 games, achieving 100 points is harder and it generally requires more to get it 30+ than before. Not big changes though.

I guess it does seem more realistic (not that I like realistic in this case!  ;D ).  Thank you for letting me know.  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.