Tooltip updates....

Started by Sami, August 19, 2009, 10:47:37 PM

Sami

Been working on the new tooltips which you saw already yesterday on some pages....  Unfortunately I found out that the module I used was a memory hog if I tried to load many tooltips on a single page, like the production lists page .. so had to re-do the whole thingy ... which took me most of today. bleh.  :P

Anyway, the new mouseover tooltips are now on production list, my aircraft, aircraft on order and configure aircraft pages. Main new feature is that it's better looking than before and also you can hover the mouse over the tooltip itself - so the tooltip can have clickable links!

I've only tested it with firefox 3 and IE7 so far .. so please click around a let me know if there are any problems. It's not perfect as it's not a 'web standard' but the basics should work on all browsers, except for mobile units (disabled alltogether for those).

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sigma

Sami, could I request a specific tool-tip...

Wherever the Flight Number is shown, can there be a tool-tip pop-up that includes a link takes you straight to the "Route Information" flash pop-up?

Now, many, many times a day, whenever I want to look at the details of a route, I have to find it on Manage Routes, then click it, then click that little Globe icon on the upper-right.  If I could just hover over a route number and have that option pop up automatically, that'd be great.  It'd save me a couple clicks and save you probably thousands of page-views a day.