Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What's your load factors?  (Read 1632 times)

Filippo

• Former member
What's your load factors?
« on: August 19, 2009, 05:07:29 PM »
Hi,

I have 2 routes so far, 1 intercontinental and 1 national; and my average load factor is:

F: 99%     C:82%      Y:69%

How are yours?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 04:02:07 PM by Filippo »

Thomash

• Former member
Re: What's your load factors?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 08:31:42 PM »
i'm flying only Y and I have average LF of 50%

Mensabre

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 10:53:52 AM »
For me around 60%

It's very bad.

rickda

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 05:56:23 PM »
Load factors are odd at start of demand as high demand v low no's flying does not generate high load factors until you build up a good image for route and company

Talentz

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 06:06:58 PM »
Load factors are odd at start of demand as high demand v low no's flying does not generate high load factors until you build up a good image for route and company

Well, its back to where it use to be. Right before the launch of public AWS, the calculation was changed.

This way seems alot better.

Once your RI reaches 20+, LF starts to be become more manageable.

Talentz

DenisG

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 06:51:01 PM »
I cannot manage anything so far, Talentz. My plane just flies to Anchorage and back and makes a little profit after calculated leases with load factors of 57%. So far, I am just watching...  ;D

Denis

Talentz

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 07:01:10 PM »
I see. I think its more of route selection then aircraft.

Why fly a 2900nm domestic route w/ an aircraft built for LH? If anything, you should be flying to LHR, LGW or even AMS 6x weekly.. LH International will always pay more then domestic.

Even a 2900nm International route pays more per seat then a domestic route of same range.

707s weren't really built for SH domestic. There operating economics are not suited for domestic operations. Its ok to fill up the left over time. But keep LH aircraft where they belong. On LH routes.

I bet you'll see an increase in income of around 30% if you were to switch to a LH route.

Try it and see the what the difference is.

Talentz

DenisG

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 08:11:52 PM »
Hi Talentz, thanks. Well with the B707-420 I do not get much further than the 3030nm. As far as I understood, the 707-420 was built for this kind of routes, hence the fuel consumption etc. are a bit lower than the normal 707s. (see attachment). But I will see how I will get going with this strategy - it is the first time that I do not start with a regional strategy...

Denis

[attachment deleted by admin]

Talentz

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 08:55:03 PM »
Yeah.. that ranges sucks...

Ok, after looking around, what about ATL-East coast-Europe?  Something like ATL-JFK-MAN. You.. should be able to make it back in one day with 1 hr 20min turns. Try and fit a continuation route within the time. Fly it 6 x weekly then just fly to JFK or whatever to make room for the A check.

Im sure if you play with the numbers you can make a route happen. Just remember to stay away from routes that will fill up quickly.

Talentz

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 08:58:16 PM by Talentz »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.