Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Startup Questions  (Read 1078 times)

• Former member
Startup Questions
« on: August 18, 2009, 09:02:52 PM »
I was wondering how much people invest in marketing (what geographic areas, and what type of advertising) at the startup stages?

Also do you cut prices in the beginning to try to attract more passengers?  If so how much?

Thanks for any advice.   :)

• Former member
Re: Startup Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 10:06:33 PM »
I start with one nation-wide newspaper campaign (permanent) and one route-specific radio nationwide campaign (1 month).

Offline Jona L.

• Members
Re: Startup Questions
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 02:52:31 PM »
Also do you cut prices in the beginning to try to attract more passengers?  If so how much?

well... I do this by eyshine... e.g. I change 68$ to 50$ or 88$ to 75$ ;) ;) should not be more than 15-20%, but not less than 5-10% :)

and I put up route specific marketing as early and big as I can, because due to the limited duration the prices for route specific marketing don't rise till the end, and later it will be more expensive, due to inflation and more flights on the same routes ;).

and in this game I make world wide radio+billboard, and country/nation wide radio ;)..

enough information??

for more send me a message ;)

Jona L.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.