Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Posible? For next World  (Read 1432 times)

Yukis

• Former member
Posible? For next World
« on: August 18, 2009, 04:33:47 PM »
Just asking . . .  ;D

1. Changing an aircraft Engine even you already got an aircraft
-in this world after we order it or bought it . we can't change engine type except buy a new one

was it possible to make a new feature with this Engine changing (The price to change is all by your choice,In my opinion a bit expensive must be ok)

2. Cut some used aircraft that no one want to use it at all  . . . . (stay in market for a really really long time)
-it may cut a huge page loading work load for many people. wasn't it?

3. Flying route marking . .
-could it possible to make a sign or marking in route planning page that this route we already fly or had an aircraft on duty so we don't have to click all of it to find a new route to schedule .

4.Daily Income Statement.
-Ok it may sound non sense cause it might make a huge workload on server but many people would please to know which day they need to pay for what. Ex. Salaries or Crew training or Taxes. Am i right?

;D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 04:40:20 PM by Yukis »

Yukis

• Former member
Re: Posible? For next World
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 04:35:38 PM »
if anyone want to left some feedback You're please to welcome ;D

For someone who want to attack me in this Topic . . .

I'm just asking for new feature that it must be alot of helpful for all CEO that's all

ban2

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 04:38:47 PM »
possibly better put into feature requests ;)

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »
1. Discussed before, not done very often in real life and not really useful IMHO.

2. This is already implemented.

3. This is a good idea.

4. Daily income statement really makes no sense. You have to look at at least a week or preferably a month to figure out where you money is coming from and going to. The expenses paid at various times of the week should be brought to the players' attention, though.

Yukis

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 04:42:38 PM »
wow pretty fast reply

Ps. sorry that i put it in a wrong section  :'(

CX257

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 12:28:44 PM »
I really don't want the system creased any aircraft production once they can't get sufficient orders.
Although developers always says it is something like real world happening, but I'm wondering did they considered new players cannot buy what they want when after the game engine cut many planes' production. Also, if I planned to replace my current fleet few years after, and the aircraft I want stopped production, what can I still buy ?

Offline MM21

• Members
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 04:46:43 PM »
I really don't want the system creased any aircraft production once they can't get sufficient orders.
Although developers always says it is something like real world happening, but I'm wondering did they considered new players cannot buy what they want when after the game engine cut many planes' production. Also, if I planned to replace my current fleet few years after, and the aircraft I want stopped production, what can I still buy ?
I do really sami can put competitor's price of same route here on the game. It's very strange why we can't see other companies' ticket price in this open market .

morgand536

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 02:56:40 AM »
I do really sami can put competitor's price of same route here on the game. It's very strange why we can't see other companies' ticket price in this open market .
NO WAY!!!
They will offer $1 air ticket if they know you are lowering the price.

ban2

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 01:53:04 PM »
The thing is as much as we would like a truely realistic game, it just is'nt possible yet!

in the real world there are laws regarding monoply and competition also it is'nt easy to just open a route anywhere you like, i think licences are required.

Without these laws, licences etc in place it is very difficult to create a level playing field, so i think not being able to see other airlines prices helps to stop price war which in my opinion does help the little guy.
Being restricted to 1 hub again helps the little guy from being swamped by the big guys.

So yes i agree it would be nice to have 100% realism but at the moment i think it is just not possible yet.

Offline Trent900

• Members
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 09:54:57 AM »
4. Daily income statement really makes no sense. You have to look at at least a week or preferably a month to figure out where you money is coming from and going to. The expenses paid at various times of the week should be brought to the players' attention, though.

But would it be possible to see, say, monthly statments from previous years? I've often wondered how I'm fairing compared with a year ago.

D.
interworld - a proud member of the 'QualiTeam' alliance.

kowabunga87

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 11:30:26 PM »
Could we maybe implement painting advertisements on our aircraft and get money for that, while at the same time maybe the company image suffering slightly under that? Makes it also easier to get started with money in the beginning phase of the game, and therefore speed up the start. Would that be possible?

ban2

• Former member
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 05:25:42 PM »
who'd want to fly in a plane with life insurance advert on it?  :P

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.