Airports still needed!

Started by Sami, October 02, 2007, 12:04:38 PM

AHToronto

Seattle

Just finished Azerbaijan (3)
and Jordan (2).
Founder of the Star Alliance!

AHToronto

didn't you finish those a long time ago!?!?! ???

Seattle

Quote from: AHToronto on February 14, 2008, 06:26:38 PM
didn't you finish those a long time ago!?!?! ???

nooo.... I said I'd do Jordan. i finally had some spare time, so I added 5 airports! 8)

faulknertbc

I have emailed info for the following Canadian airports: Lethbridge, Lloydminster, Moncton, and Peace River.

[attachment deleted by admin]

AHToronto

Nick, isn't Moncton already added...i'll check...

Seattle

Quote from: faulknertbc on February 26, 2008, 06:34:10 AM
I have emailed info for the following Canadian airports: Lethbridge, Lloydminster, Moncton, and Peace River.

you beat me too adding lethbridge :(

Sami

Just a reminder - as requested in the info topic, you always need to include the source of the data if you submit some airports to us.... I must be able to verify the source, if needed.

AHToronto

i thought there wasn't any airport in Lethbridge. ohhhh, nevermind. isn't it CYQL?? if not, my wife's airline ticket is wrong..

Seattle

I might add them, all depends on how tired and how much work I have today :laugh:

AHToronto

tell me about it, i think, if my email liked it, sent another airport you don't have. i forget which one...let me check ;D

brain_stormer

Quote from: Seattle on November 11, 2007, 02:25:10 PM
Happy me!

I finally got around to the Belarusian Airports! ;D

I think I now have 1 accepted airport in the base and 10 pending!  :o

so much.

Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia, HERE I COME!!! (I'll probably only do the Baltic Countries, their SOOO small)

I can help u, dont bother with Baltics... there are just few airports... I know just one in estonia,two in Latvia and threein lithuania...

In Estonia - Tallin airport - dont remember IATA code,
In Latvia - Riga - RIX,and Liepaya - iata codemissing
IN Lithuania -  Vilnius int. airport - VNO,Kaunas airport - KUN and Palanga Int airport - PLQ

Sami

Well those all have already been in the database for ages....

Mawifo

I've found an international airport in Norway which isn't in the game. It is Moss Airport, Rygge, and opened on October 8th 2007.  :)

Edit: Here's the wiki link to the airport.  ;)

EditEdit: Searching on google, I found a helpfull site with a map of the airports in Norway. Most of them are already on the list of airports in the game, but there are some missing. Click here to access the site.  :)

Seattle

Quote from: Mawifo on March 09, 2008, 09:53:18 AM
I've found an international airport in Norway which isn't in the game. It is Moss Airport, Rygge, and opened on October 8th 2007.  :)

Edit: Here's the wiki link to the airport.  ;)

EditEdit: Searching on google, I found a helpfull site with a map of the airports in Norway. Most of them are already on the list of airports in the game, but there are some missing. Click here to access the site.  :)

Is it a general use airport or a commercial airport with chart/scheudled service?

Sami

Mawifo

As Sami said, it has both.  ;)

AHToronto

Sami, do you think YTZ(Toronto City Centre)is a commercial airport or just a little rinky-dink airport. ;D ;)

Seattle

Quote from: Air Canada on March 10, 2008, 03:08:56 PM
Sami, do you think YTZ(Toronto City Centre)is a commercial airport or just a little rinky-dink airport. ;D ;)

Doesnt Porter Air fly from there? If then yes.