Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: C Check Expired  (Read 894 times)

Online ekaneti

• Members
C Check Expired
« on: August 15, 2009, 06:59:12 PM »
It seems like there are an awful lot of planes available for sale that have their C checks expired. I think this puts poorer airlines at an extreme disadvantage and only helps to strengthen wealthy big airlines. I dont remember so many used aircraft with expired C's in previous games

Offline Pai

• Members
Re: C Check Expired
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 01:03:25 AM »
If I remembered right, these planes will have a C check done by lessor if them were listed on the market for a certain time.
Lunar Airways

Online ekaneti

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 12:17:31 PM »
All I see are C check expired planes plus a bunch of 707s

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »
i snap them up even if they are due a c check, they are normally quite cheap on the monthly lease costs because of it

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 04:04:32 PM »
you have to do a c check anyway weither it is in 6months 11 months or right away, advantage to doing it immediatly is

a) you get the plane slightly cheaper
b) you've got a clear 12 months running.

Any competition coming onto your route will no doubt at some point have to break for 2-4 weeks for thier c check giving you the lead on route image.

*edit* only down side is as i see it, is having to wait a bit longer to save them pennies for this extra cost, although if you order it without c check it will go into maintainance automatically and put you in the red.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:06:51 PM by ban2 »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.