Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] End of lease return condition  (Read 3993 times)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: End of lease return condition
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 10:11:07 PM »
Well thats a risk you take if your acting as a broker ?

Sami could make some sort of insurance for the broker to sign up to, but beside that, then its probally just like it is in the real world

IRL leasing agreements say you have to keep the maintenance up and aircraft are insured for hull loss.  I would think that an aircraft coming back at <10% condition would qualify as a unsalvageable hull loss "event".

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: End of lease return condition
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 02:18:57 AM »
Well thats a risk you take if your acting as a broker ?

Sami could make some sort of insurance for the broker to sign up to, but beside that, then its probally just like it is in the real world

If the lessee don't have money and is on the verge of BK, then returning leasing A/C is a win-win situation for both lessees and lessors. Lessors got their asset back safe and sound, and lessees got better chance of reorganizing their airlines

I've seen many airlines sign long term contract, and they got more than 3 fleets. They could have reduced their fleets number and might avoid BK, but they are stuck with the A/C as the termination fee is too much to bare

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.