Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Est. passenger demand  (Read 1117 times)

Pavlov

• Former member
Est. passenger demand
« on: August 02, 2009, 09:17:34 PM »
Hi,

I just noticed that the estimated daily passenger demand varies. When you're in the route planning screen and look for est. passenger demand on a certain route and refresh the page. For example EHAM-EGLL, it varies between 2000 and 2300 pax/day. Any comment on how this is calculated and how come it varies so quick?

Good Night, and Good Luck.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Est. passenger demand
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 09:23:54 PM »
Variation is based on the efficiency of your staff..

DenisG

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »
I think there has been a post on this before. If I recall correctly, the main points were: The demand analysis is a result of your route analysis department. These results are estimations which will change and adapt once you start flying the route or others enter the route. Also, they are no guarantee that you will ever have this many pax on board, just an estimation of potential. They change as you issue an order to your department to assess a particular route. This way, it is a 'normal' behavioural pattern that can be considered closer to reality - although in real companies, those departments usually deliver the numbers that fit the purpose...

Denis

Pavlov

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 10:02:41 PM »
Okay, thanks for explaining.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.