Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Where are the used planes?  (Read 5618 times)

Offline Daveos

• Members
Re: Where are the used planes?
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2009, 12:08:05 AM »
Is the market updated as soon the day starts or at a random time during the day like 13:04?

I've found from watching the used aircraft list for a fair while, there is a key event that happens at a certain time of the day indicating that the list has been refreshed  ;)

Its no big secret, but I'll let you do the research.  Do remember though that the list is not refreshed every day

Dave

RisteMakedonski

• Former member
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2009, 12:38:09 AM »
Do remember though that the list is not refreshed every day

Dave
I know it's not. I didn't mention it because I thought it was obvious it's not. ;)

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2009, 04:53:01 PM »
well regardless this used a/c market is holding me back now - as it seems players knwo what to now look for when new planes are on theri meaning again they get the best pick it needs to be more random I think and not so easy to spot :-\

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2009, 04:57:49 PM »
At noon the UC updates.  No one knows what day its going to be the one plane they seek.

And, the better players you are speaking of are probably not getting many used planes any more.

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2009, 05:06:23 PM »
hmmm we'll see lol its more frustrating for me as I work all day and have to try and manage here before or after work and dont really have much time as I like to attempt to find aircraft to progress.  :-\

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2009, 05:12:09 PM »
UK, no beef but you've got 9 million sitting in the bank and zero new planes ordered.

You should have taken out a loan to get some new long range planes.

Since you are only going long haul, you are severly limited and have to compete against all the other airlines who do long haul (but most of them also do short haul as well).

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2009, 05:27:50 PM »
Swiftus,

Well much to my dismay I've taken your advice and got the order process rolling and have 3 new 767-3ER's on Order for delivery early next game year.  I ideally didnt want to tie up money in new aircraft but well you made sense I guess - if I b/c in the mean time - Im coming after you  ;)

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2009, 05:40:40 PM »
ok?

The longer you wait on ordering planes the much longer it will take for you to get them.

Right now everyone is starting to get enough money to order planes.  Yesterday morning, the delivery date on an A320 was April.  By the afternoon, it was August.    The same holds true for many larger planes. 

ngaira

• Former member
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2009, 11:41:35 AM »
There are tons of Antonovs and old 707s on the used market. Are there airlines that use them? I dont think so. So why not have them cleared from the list and have a lean one with a/c that have a chance of being bought or leased? Just a thought........

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2009, 02:27:43 PM »
They are cleared automatically if not bought within a certain time.

bjflanne

• Former member
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2009, 02:37:23 PM »
Does whatever formula is used to determine when planes who up take into account the fact that this game now has 400 players?? That's far more in a single game than in previous Airway Sim games....

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »
Yes it does.

ban2

• Former member
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2009, 11:16:36 PM »
keep refreshing and be patient, i have seen 320s, 57s, 67s and the 300b2 which i was waiting for come and go. and remember the longer you have to wait the more money you will have in the bank, so not all bad :)

good luck.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.