Schedule of next game worlds

Started by Sami, July 28, 2009, 04:59:26 PM

Dasha

My F5 button doesn't like sami much :D    He's getting abused by my index finger..
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

morgand536

When will it start? I am in Hong Kong and it is 0120 here already!!!!  :'(

Dasha

well I think we got a 24 hour stop anyway... so time won't run for 24 hours I guess like last game...
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

swiftus27

I just hope someone doesn't try to be a douche and ruin my experiment early. 

Pavlov

Hi there,

I've subscribed only a few days ago, so I didn't bother starting in the v1.0 scenarios. Therefore my question: what's up with these first 24 hours? Is it only to prepare for an actual launch planned tomorrow?

Quote from: Teemu on July 31, 2009, 01:11:07 PM
Man of course you can... If I recall correctly the first 24h of the game is going in real time so you will have loads of time to get the planes and get the routes up and running ;)

Cheers!

rsdworker

Quote from: Pavlov on July 31, 2009, 05:25:40 PM
Hi there,

I've subscribed only a few days ago, so I didn't bother starting in the v1.0 scenarios. Therefore my question: what's up with these first 24 hours? Is it only to prepare for an actual launch planned tomorrow?

Cheers!

well no - its means from yesterday to now - i think sami knows - but i didn't bother joining in the exisiting one - only waiting for new games to be started

Teemu

Quote from: swiftus27 on July 31, 2009, 05:23:26 PM
I just hope someone doesn't try to be a douche and ruin my experiment early. 

I will be there to ruin it ;)

j/k

Ffylip

Quote from: Pavlov on July 31, 2009, 05:25:40 PM

The first game day lasts 24 hours instead of 20 minutes or whatever, to allow everyone, wherever in the world they are, to join the game and get set up before the time starts.  Which means it's pretty pointless waiting up all night simply to join early like some people on here are doing.  Yes, the game will be launched in a few minutes, but it's going to be 24 hours from now before time actually starts running properly.

Phil

freshmore

it isn't  entirely pountless waiting up at night because for all they know they'll wake up with no spaces left, i'm nt one staying up all nite I must admit.

rsdworker

great - boarding now - /me hands the ticket - the first game is started  :)

carloscarlos

any other game starting?1
was expecting 1 continent only!

Dorito_25

I'm set for the next 24 hours. Routes are done, planes are ordered, marketing is organised, logo and livery has been loaded...I just can't get over the fact that there are 3 airlines that have already made Sydney their headquarters... :laugh: