Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: How long til another game after this ATB ends?  (Read 4990 times)

arandall

• Former member
How long til another game after this ATB ends?
« on: July 24, 2009, 04:02:44 AM »
Hey everyone,

I'm new here -- just joined ATB about 80% in to figure it all out, and it's so far a lot of fun. I can't wait to be able to start from scratch, though, since a lot of routes were already saturated by the time I joined. How does the scheduling of games work here? Thanks.

Kontio

• Former member
Re: How long til another game after this ATB ends?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 08:48:25 AM »
Did you try searching the forum?  :-[

The answer is that we are waiting for sami to finish programming a new version of the game. It will start when it's ready.

arandall

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 01:28:26 PM »
So I did a brief search and didn't come up with anything -- to be honest, if there are so many questions like these, I feel like the manual should be updated, because things like this are coming up all the time. I understand if developers are busy, but I'm sure some other people here who have been playing ASW since the beta know enough to at least get the manual going..

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »
So I did a brief search and didn't come up with anything -- to be honest, if there are so many questions like these, I feel like the manual should be updated, because things like this are coming up all the time. I understand if developers are busy, but I'm sure some other people here who have been playing ASW since the beta know enough to at least get the manual going..

General forum, first page, the first topic that caught my eye was called "when is the next game". Took me 10 seconds to find, but I've been told it's not friendly to say that.  ;)

The manual is hopelessly incomplete. There was discussion about a wiki some time ago but if I remember correctly sami was not too thrilled about the idea and nobody really started work on it. There is a FAQ section on the forum but at least I'm not able to post new topics there. Maybe it could be opened to player's posts so we could start assembling the REALLY frequently asked questions there?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 04:33:33 PM »
Info is at the 'official' news section. http://www.airwaysim.com/Information/News   (first and last news items there)

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 06:30:23 PM »
"next few weeks" isn't really precise.

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 01:40:04 AM »
Well... whats wrong with a 7 or 10 day periode without AWS? In that time the thrill of starting again will only build up. Another good point is that you can do something else during that time. ;)

jagalubnan

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 07:54:43 AM »
A lot of us are on summer break and doing NOTHING so 7 or 10 days without AWS would be like 7 or 10 days in hell! LOL nah but really, ppl can live...

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 09:48:32 AM »
Well... whats wrong with a 7 or 10 day periode without AWS? In that time the thrill of starting again will only build up. Another good point is that you can do something else during that time. ;)

some of us have been waiting for over a month already.  It will be over two when the next games start.

Offline AppleBoss

• Members
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 12:18:36 PM »
A lot of us are on summer break and doing NOTHING so 7 or 10 days without AWS would be like 7 or 10 days in hell! LOL nah but really, ppl can live...

How ? Nothing to do ? Well, out of AWS there is something called real live that does not stop when the game ends.

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 12:20:42 PM »
How ? Nothing to do ? Well, out of AWS there is something called real live that does not stop when the game ends.

Whatwhatwhat?  :o Tell us more about this "real" life! I've heard rumours but I've never experienced it myself.  :-\

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.