Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Does the routing allow for connecting passengers?  (Read 4303 times)

arandall

• Former member
Does the routing allow for connecting passengers?
« on: July 20, 2009, 01:57:26 PM »
Hey everyone,

This may seem like a strange question, and I'm new the game so please bear with me. I was wondering how routing works; for example, if I were based out of JFK and had routes from JFK -> LAX and JFK -> LHR, would there be any connecting passengers who want to go from LHR -> LAX?

Kontio

• Former member
Re: Does the routing allow for connecting passengers?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 02:10:57 PM »
This may seem like a strange question, and I'm new the game so please bear with me. I was wondering how routing works; for example, if I were based out of JFK and had routes from JFK -> LAX and JFK -> LHR, would there be any connecting passengers who want to go from LHR -> LAX?

No. Please search the forum before asking.

Offline FlyingFast

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 03:28:32 PM »
No. Please search the forum before asking.

Wow - Kontio "how friendly"...Maybe he didnīt found his answer in the forum?!?

This is a forum - and a question - especially to new people may be answered a little
bit friendlier?  ;)

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 03:42:32 PM »
Wow - Kontio "how friendly"...Maybe he didnīt found his answer in the forum?!?

This is a forum - and a question - especially to new people may be answered a little
bit friendlier?  ;)

I said "please" and everything. What is your problem?

You don't even have to do a search to find information on the subject. Just look at "General forum" and scan the topics on the first page. One of them is titled "Connecting Traffic?". Read the first two posts and Bob's your uncle! If you were to actually use the search function you would find a number of threads discussing connecting passengers, some of which may not have such obvious titles.

Offline FlyingFast

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 03:50:54 PM »
Okay - I have no problem. But I think if people doesnīt know how to search correctly - it
might be a bit difficult.

And so - itīs really good to know - after your post -  how to search correctly for "things" you
like to know in this forum...

Thanks - Kontio ;)

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 03:56:50 PM »
Thanks - Kontio ;)

No need for sarcasm. The information requested here was not at all hard to find. Admittedly the search function on this forum is a bit funny. If I'm viewing this thread and search "connecting passengers" I come up with only this thread. In order to search the whole forum one has to click on the "AirwaySim" folder on the top of the forum and then type in the search.

Offline FlyingFast

• Members
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »
No need for sarcasm. The information requested here was not at all hard to find. Admittedly the search function on this forum is a bit funny. If I'm viewing this thread and search "connecting passengers" I come up with only this thread. In order to search the whole forum one has to click on the "AirwaySim" folder on the top of the forum and then type in the search.

It was no sarcasm and now I think "our missunderstanding" is cleared  ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.