Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Route Management Categories  (Read 569 times)

Riger

• Former member
Route Management Categories
« on: July 19, 2009, 10:55:55 AM »
Hello all,

As with my other feature request, I have tried to look through all the requests but could not find one like this so I hope I have not overlooked such a feature request....

I would like to be able to apply a category to each route that I create, irrespective of the aircraft type.  Using this information, I'd like to be able filter (like the aircraft purchase area) my routes according to type and/or category. The categories should be user editable using alphanumerics and colours.

Best Regards
Richard

Riger

• Former member
Re: Route Management Categories
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 02:34:16 AM »
Hello all,

So this was written a few bankrupts' ago and whilst I'd still like to see this feature, I'd like to expand upon it slightly.

I'd like to be able to assign a category (color/name/number) to each aircraft and to each route.

The primary reason is that when I have 2 pages of one aircraft type or 9 pages of routes for one of my aircraft types, of  I'd like the option to be able to refine that down to a select few using existing functions in the interface.

I think this could be achieved by each detailed route page and each detailed aircraft page having a text box for a user defined name and/or number (call it RouteGroup and AircraftGroup if you like).

In the Route Management Page (Routes|Manage) when pulling down the aircraft type (Fleet Group), there could be an option (above or below a separator) to include names RouteGroup names or it could have it's own pull-down menu for this data called Route Group.

In the Scheduling Page (Routes|Scheduling) when pulling down the aircraft type (Fleet Group), there could be an option (above or below a separator) to include names AircraftGroup names or it could have it's own pull-down menu for this data called Aircraft Group.

I see this as a mechanism that could further improve the interface.

Any thoughts?

Best Regards

Richard

Branmuffin

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 04:14:11 AM »
Very good idea.  Custom categories.. I'd love to see this as well!

0zlw

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 03:35:18 AM »
Yes yes this would be what I would liek to see.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.