Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Delivery date for new aircraft  (Read 3580 times)

jj_

• Former member
Delivery date for new aircraft
« on: July 03, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »
Hi,

I leased 4 new md-83s earlier today, and it stated that i would get the aircrafts delivered in nov/dec 86. However, on the aircraft on order page it displays jan 88. If i pretend to lease 4 more md-83s, it still states dec 86. Is that a bug or am i missing something here?

Offline Sigma

• Members
Re: Delivery date for new aircraft
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 10:33:17 PM »
Sounds like a bug to me.  I could see it maybe happening once if there was a large order queue ahead of yours, when that was finished production might slow (though not likely by 2 years), but then it wouldn't be immediately reproducible as you say it is.

jj_

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 09:21:34 AM »
Hmm, this is weird. I actually ordered 4 new md-83s now, and they got delivery dates in nov 1986. That is more than a year earlier than the previous order. Will I have to wait to 1988 to get these delivered, or will they be delivered earlier? I dont want to have to cancel the first order and pay $5 000 000 twice  :-\

jj_

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 09:26:31 PM »
The delivery dates for the latest batch of a/c's have now changed to august 1988, so i suppose that's the correct date after all.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.