Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What to do while aircraft is in MX C check?  (Read 1441 times)

tgardner917

• Former member
What to do while aircraft is in MX C check?
« on: July 03, 2009, 12:29:39 AM »
What do most of you do when one of your aircraft go into it's Mx C check?  I notice none of my routes for that plane are flown for the 2 weeks it's in MX.  Do some of you replace that plane with another one so your routes are flown during that time period?  By not having those routes flown, is that hurting my company image since it's a cancelation each day?  Thanks!

Todd

Offline Sigma

• Members
Re: What to do while aircraft is in MX C check?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 05:45:23 AM »
It doesn't hurt your CI any, and while some people do put planes onto the routes of others during checks, it's usually during D-Checks at best, as it's incredibly difficult to micro-manage down to the individual week, which you have to do to cover during a C-Check (or simple force while it's convenient).  Either way, few do it after your airline gets to be of any significance, as there's simple too many planes going into maintenance to bother with it.

bigdogshark62

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 09:44:13 AM »
What do most of you do when one of your aircraft go into it's Mx C check? 

I usually play solitaire...   ;)   :P

Really, though, it's as noted above.  You can try to micro-manage down to the littlest detail, but in the end it really doesn't change much.  Just let the routes sit.  They'll be there when the plane comes out of C check. 

tgardner917

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 04:09:47 PM »
Thank you both for the response.  ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.