To complete the full scale testing of the game, we still need some additional people to do some clickwork with the game by running their airlines. As we need to take the engine near it's limits, we need more testers than the approximate ~350-400 that has been invited.
So there is one additional public call for beta testers via these forums. Instructions are simple:
- Reply to this topic that "I wish to be a beta tester
" (or something as clever as that). Nothing more is needed (and does not help in any way, so no reason to waste time)
- After some time (a few days after you've replied here) I will send you an e-mail (to the addr. marked in your user profile, don't write it to the message!). The email will contain a link to the application page where you can read the requirements for beta testers, terms of testing and send in the application.
- See below for the general beta tester requirements, if you do not fullfill these please do not reply here (more detailed info available at the dedicated application page)
- Max 40-50 who reply to this topic are given the beta testing slot, if they meet the requirements. Places are given out in order of replies sent to this topic (= first to reply has priority etc...).
- Of course if you have already sent in the beta application and you are still waiting for the reply to that one, then do not reply here.. It takes a while to process all the hundreds of applications.
General terms are:
- You must be able to visit the site (nearly) once a day during the testing, to check how your airline is doing.
- Age at least 14
- You must be able to give feedback/opinions in English
- You must test the game and seek for bugs etc (= normally play the game)
- You shouldn't be involved in management or development of airline simulation software of similar nature.
For more information about beta testing, see this thread: http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,708.0.html
Don't post questions about beta here please, use the other thread. Once you have replied here that you'd like to test, don't PM or email us - we'll email you!