Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Is my plane actually flying the assigned route??  (Read 1489 times)

Offline KoningBoer

• Members
Is my plane actually flying the assigned route??
« on: June 26, 2009, 05:52:42 PM »

Hello,

I have just created (few days ago) a few international long-haul flights using a B777-200ER, my first route was from EHAM to FACT, operated 4 times a week.
Although some of the travel classes offered on this filght, have an average LF of about 80%, which I figured was good enough for a new, and my first long-haul flight.

The problem I have, though, is that on one flight I dont seem to get any loadfactor, not just 0% but no information at all. The route I am talking about is between EHAM en SAEZ, which has an average LF of 93,2% on the leg from Buenos Aires to Amsterdam, but on the leg from Amsterdam to Buenos Aires there is no information, nothing at all, no costs, loadfactor, delay information, or anything else. So, I decided to change the route a bit, but no effect, and besides that I have the same on the route AMS-CPT. I already checked possible cancellations, but that wasn't it. Sowhat is wrong here? Is my plane not flying the route? but if so, how can it be able to fly the return leg?

Does anyone know what might be wrong?

Regards,

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Is my plane actually flying the assigned route??
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 07:12:09 PM »
Checked all those routes and do not see any problems at all.

Did you wait until the first day to pass. Ie. if it's flown on tuesday, did you wait until next wednesday..

Offline KoningBoer

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 07:22:27 PM »
Sami,

thaks for your quick reply.

Yes, I did waited until the full route had been flown, but still no load factor information. I did figure out the most probable cause though, my B check is scheduled on thursdays and the problem I encountered was on the thursday flight only, both EHAM-SAEZ and EHAM-FACT (although i closed that route lately).

I'll wait one more game week and see ifi have been to prompt with posting my question.

Thanks,

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 09:54:23 PM »
I checked the actual game view on the route and did see everything normal... Please post a screenshot then if you still see it.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.