Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: HELP!?!  (Read 2758 times)

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members
« on: June 10, 2009, 09:34:12 PM »
Ok, I just opened up a new airline in Brisbane called brissyJet operating 6 732's to various aussie destinations. All of my flights are $99 or less and a good turnaround time etc. I generate a healthy daily profit and I have various ad campaigns on + route ad's. All of my planes have scheduled A/B checks and here's the thing;

Each week my company image just keeps on decreasing?!? Im on -30 now and I don't have the slightest clue why?!? If you could pleeeeeease help that would be VERY appreciated!!

Thanks alot!!

Offline Daveos

• Members
Re: HELP!?!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 10:28:07 PM »
How much are you spending on advertising and how many cancellations do you have?

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 11:03:07 PM »
How much are you spending on advertising and how many cancellations do you have?

8 cancellations and around $25,000 on ads

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 11:18:19 PM »
If your CI goes down, just add more Marketing funds.  It's really that simple.  If it's going down that means you're not spending enough.

Marketing doesn't scale automatically.  As you add new routes you have to add new or larger programs.  You have to keep adding more and more or larger and larger marketing programs to keep your CI going.  That's why you can have up to 5.  And you can have multiple at the same level.  For example, for me to get to 100 takes 2 States, 2 Nationwides, and 1 Continent-wide campaign.

When you find your CI has stopped growing, just bump one of your programs to the next highest or add an additional one.

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 11:43:47 AM »
CI can drop due to lack of marketing if it's over 0. But, if the CI is lower than 0, I don't think having no marketing campaigns should decrease it. There must be something else on the backround that reduces your CI.

First of, you said you have had 8 cancellations - in which time period, out of how many flights -> what is the % of cancellations from all of your flights? And how about delays -how many minutes on averages do you have?

Then, how old are your aircraft and what is their condition?
Also, what is the morale of your staff? Have you fired them lately? If it's less than 70, you should give them a payraise.

And, finally, you have quite a small marketing campaign. With 6 732s your income should be at least $500,000/week, from which you should spend some 40% ($200,000) in marketing.

Online ekaneti

• Members
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »
Your fares maybe too low

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 09:00:43 PM »
Um, maintenance?  Are you doing it?

I wouldnt be surprised if the A & B checks werent scheduled and the planes are in horrible shape.

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 05:13:08 PM »
do you have a general ad campaign going? if so what types of marketing are you using?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.