Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What happened to Silversky?  (Read 1558 times)

NicholasB

• Former member
What happened to Silversky?
« on: June 07, 2009, 03:58:32 AM »
Hi guys,

I often look at the airlines listings and check out how everyone is going. Of all the airlines i always admired Silversky's progress, fleet stratergy, route network etc., and thought that Silversky was definetely going to finish in the top ten. It seemed like he had the perfect formula, but all of a sudden he has lost everything and is on the verge of bankruptcy. He does not have excessive orders, or anything from the stats that i could identify as the catalyst for he demise. Anyone have any ideas?

Anyway, i hope he can turn it around, but its looks almost impossible now.

NicholasB

ICEcoldair881

• Former member
Re: What happened to Silversky?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 03:24:17 PM »
I hope he does recover...CX717 always does silversky and it always does well, but now that you mentioned that, I'm just wondering if he'll be ok.

Budjet

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 05:40:42 PM »
Holy! He is doing badly isn't he, how come he isn't carrying any passengers, but he's got some aircraft on order.

toyotaboy95

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 05:22:12 AM »
^ maybe reshuffling routes?

Offline TFC1

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 02:13:43 PM »
He's gone. Disappeared from Singapore at least...

Offline FlorianV

• Members
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 02:44:54 AM »
From Blueskies, No, we don't know what happened. I guess he had a couple of buttons on manual and he didn't have time to manage his airline as he barely posted on our forum compared to previous games. I think his priorities are somewhere else right now ;)
MT7: Vasco Express

CX717

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 07:12:15 PM »
Well,I was on vacation in Taiwan in the mid of May,and no network access there(or I don't want to :P),
when I back home I check my airlines and I have 20 something B777-300s with no schedule,which I intended to use it to replace B744
I start to retire my 744 and move the schedule to the new 773,repeat repeat and repeat.A Cross-type "move-schedule" will be a savior.
But too late,I give up and click the X on the right corner!!
And AWS are really not compatible for small Airlines,The mega airlines hopping over your base,take your profit/your pax/your slot.Because they have nothing left to do.
Traffic rights will be a savior again.
I will be back in the next version,the current version are nightmare when your airlines grow bigger and biggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Thank you. ;D

EDIT:And flexible turnaround time too,the current one are insane.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 07:24:23 PM by CX717 »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.